One of the most clichéd family trips of all time, the Walt Disney World does not have to be an organized mom’s nightmare if you know what to do to get your family grooving together on vacation. Sure, planning a trip to Disney World is exciting and keeps the dinner table banter pretty peppy in the days leading up to the trip. But, very few of us bother to look inside the tour manager’s (usually, the moms) minds to unravel the panic-stricken chaos that runs havoc. The very thought of taking your family to the parks, waiting in the queues for rides, getting hold of juice and refreshments for the kids and catching all the shows on time seems too overwhelming at times.
With the footfall at Walt Disney World increasing with each passing year, managing trips to the various parks are best left to an expert if you want an enjoyable experience with your family. Booking a tour with any random tour guide will let you know about the best times to visit and the must-watch attractions in the parks. However, for a full-blown Disney experience that’s straight out of the movies, you have got to book a VIP access tour of the all-time favorite holiday destination. Read this post to find out why it is totally worth shelling out those extra bucks to get a VIP tour of the Disney World for an experience of a lifetime with your family and friends.
VIP tours at Walt Disney World – things you need to know
Before you embark on your journey to the Walt Disney World, here are a few pointers to keep in mind.
- All Disney VIP tours are designed to cater to a group no larger than 10 people. If you are traveling with a group of more than 10, you would need an additional guide for the parks and rides and must mention so at the time of the booking.
- Both Disney and non-Disney companies provide VIP access and tours inside the parks, and prices vary as per your schedule and customizations on top of the basic pricing.
- Infants are usually included in the headcount of 10 people per group, and when it is Disney World, it is essential to keep a tab on the number of super-excited kids in the group at the very outset.
- There are Magical Kingdom VIP tours, private VIP tours, the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP tour, Ultimate Disney Classics VIP tour, Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP tour up for grabs at Walt Disney World. You can pick the one that suits your plans the most.
- If you choose to go the Disney way and pick an official Disney VIP private tour, you can expect a pocket pinch of about $2800 to $4200 for a day-long VIP experience. The prices range from $400 to $600 per hour sans gratuities and have a seven-hour minimum booking slot mark.
- Non-Disney companies also offer a VIP experience at lower rates, offering more or less the same experience. Their prices range from $150 to $200 per hour with a six-hour minimum booking slot mark, amounting to $900 to $1200 for a day-long VIP experience.
- Tips for all guides (Disney and non-Disney companies alike) start at $100, so keep that in mind when planning your expenses at Disney World.
- With New Year’s Eve and Christmas being the busiest times of the year, book your VIP tour with Disney at least 180 days in advance to ensure availability of all rides and attractions.
- Sure, a day-long experience at Disney World seems like the less expensive one, but if you are visiting Disney World with a family of four to five, then staying over a weekend at the Four Seasons or any of the luxury resorts with an exclusive concierge is sure to be an experience to linger in your minds forever. The best times to visit Disney World are the weekends when you can extend your stay beyond just a day of fun-filled adventure time at the theme parks.
- Throwing caution to the wind when it comes to unfinished homework will do your kids no good. Ensure that you get robust coursework help service to take care of the same if you plan to hit Disney World during the weekend.
Booking your VIP tour with Disney World will become an easy breeze with the pointers above. Why wait when you can gift your family one of the truly memorable vacations of all time by getting inside access to the most magical place in the world.
What makes the Disney World VIP experience so special?
Image Source: https://pixabay.com
- Skipping the queues (so you can maximize your time)
If you are dreading the whines of your seven-year-old in the long queues already, then here’s the good news you had been waiting for! Booking a VIP tour at Disney World ensures that you jump the queues using the Fast Pass line that basically keeps the line moving. What’s more, you can keep coming back to the line throughout the day for as many times as you want if you really like a ride. You won’t have to worry about queuing up each time for your VIP passes are to ensure a smooth Disney World experience for your entire family.
- Inside access to Disney trivia and show times
The Disney guides are a blessing to humankind. They not only stuff you up on delightful trivia on all things Disney but go the extra mile to make sure you have the time of your life at the theme parks. They are the ones with all the inside knowledge on show times and ride timings, and are sure to plan a route across the parks in a way so that you make the most of your time. Additionally, they are amiable enough to take care of the kids and fetch your refreshments from time to time. If needed, they will also accompany you to the rides, and make sure you get the best angles when taking photographs.
- Multi-course meals to delight your palate
Whether it is a meal at Four Seasons or lunch at The Diamond Horseshoe, the food at Disney World is electable, to say the least. And if you have VIP access to the parks, better food will be coming your way. Brace yourselves for a full-blown gastronomical adventure with tailor-made multi-course meals prepared by some of the most talented chefs in the world. The VIP experience at Disney World is thus topped with lip-smacking meals at your command. A VIP experience in Disney World is therefore akin to feeling like royals for the entirety of your visit, all thanks to the warm and quintessentially Disney hospitality.
- Taking a trip down memory lane
No matter at what age you visit Disney World, nothing beats the awe you feel the first time you set your eyes upon Cinderella’s magnificent castle. Imagine the gleam on your kids’ faces the first time they meet Princess Elsa or take a roller coaster ride. There are some things that money can buy, but experiencing the joy of going back to childhood with your whole family in tow is something that only Disney World can offer. Going the VIP way is thus a brilliant idea if you want to relive your childhood to the fullest.
Getting your hands on all the best goodies at souvenir stores – done. Learning all sorts of fun Disney trivia that demands a movie marathon the moment you return home – done. Gleeful kids all pumped up with joy after a fulfilling Disney World trip – done. Letting your hair down and drowning in luxury at VIP resorts at Disney World – done. With VIP access to one of the most vibrant places on the planet, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience that you would want to keep coming back to, with or without your kids.
With luxurious resorts to stay at, five-star food to gorge on all day and skipping the huge queues at almost all rides, the VIP tour of Walt Disney World sure is something. What’s more, the VIP tour packages at Walt Disney World have a little something for everyone and make sure that you go home with a bunch of the fondest memories to look back upon. If you have been feeling a bit blue lately and would love to take your family for a trip that would rejuvenate all of you, book a VIP tour and head straight for Walt Disney World today!
Ela Lewis has been furiously blogging as a traveler after a vigorous battle with her fear of flying restricted her from visiting far-flung destinations. She also has written some inspiring travel articles and stories and worked as a fellow writer at essay help company.
Incoming search terms:
- https://johnhornbeck com/travel/family-vacation/walt-disney-world-vip-access-why-it-is-worth-the-fortune-it-costs/#comment-87