If you’re an avid motorcycle rider, you know that the thrill, adventure, and freedom you get from riding is an unbeatable experience. Biking also improves mind-body coordination as well as provides amazing health benefits.
No biking experience is complete if not supplemented with the right gear, gadgets, and safety accessories for a bike. Also carrying a bottle of your favorite corralejo tequila is a good idea when you want to unwind after a long day’s riding.
Below is a detailed look at a rider’s must-have 5 motorcycle accessories.
1. Pocket-Sized Multi-Toolkit
A toolkit is something a motorcycle rider can’t afford to be without. Of course, it is quite inconvenient to carry around all those big tools in your saddle bag or tool bags. That’s where a pocket-sized multi-tool kit comes in handy. These handy kits are helpful for a quick roadside fix. Check out the offerings from different manufacturers for socket driver, sockets, screwdrivers, wrenches and so on.
2. Hi-Tech Motorcycle Camera
Among other things, a motorcycle camera can provide valuable footage in case of an accident, and do away with blind spots for an uninterrupted and wider behind-the-bike view. Cameras these days come with many impressive and hi-tech features. Some examples of features you may want to look for are:
- Good GPS tagging
- Easy and discrete installation
- 360-degree view
- Front and Rear Visibility
- HD video
- Water-resistant design
- Small size or compact
- Rugged construction·
When choosing a camera, it is also worth looking into ergonomics such as ease of use including that associated with menu navigation, exchanging batteries, attaching the mount, software compatibility with other software or applications and pressing the buttons.
3. Bluetooth communication
This is an option for those who like to ride with friends. Bluetooth enables easy communication back and forth without any background noise disturbances. If it seems interesting to you, you can also look for Bluetooth devices that enable music sharing.
4. Motorcycle airbag
As per a 2017 Research and Markets Report, international sales of motorcycle airbag jackets are likely to grow at a compounded rate of approximately 30 percent in the course of the period 2017-21. Motorcycle airbags are chiefly of three kinds:
- Airbag vest – A harness type of item, they can be worn over your jacket. The most affordable option, they can double up as a reflective vest.
- Airbag jackets – They are similar to the regular motorcycle jacket, a difference being that they additionally have inbuilt airbags. The airbags are hidden from view so there’s no hindrance to the style of the jacket. Being a jacket in itself, you don’t have to wear another jacket underneath. So it’s just your airbag jacket and a t-shirt.
- Airbag suits – The most costly option of the three, they are complete race-suits, directed at track-day riders, and racers. They deliver a high degree of protection thus ensuring the highest survival rate in case of a high-speed crash.
Choose whichever is suitable to your preference and budget.
5. Touchscreen glove solutions
Gone are the days when you had to take off your gloves to text a friend. A variety of products are available on the market today to enable you to stay gloved and still message. This includes touchscreen-friendly gloves, removable stickers, and liquid touchscreen solution.
Whoever said motorcycle accessories take the focus away from riding? Trust that these accessories will actually enhance your experience. Just make sure, whatever you buy is value for your money, as the motorcycle accessories, Australia is.
he is a blogger who loves to write in different verticals. His hobbies are traveling and reading novels.