Email marketing is supposed to be the best strategy and most marketers follow it. However, this does not mean all of them are successful or you can take it up and leave everything to chances. Unless you follow the right strategy you will not be able to make it work for you or your business to be precise.
In this modern business age where almost all transactions are made online it is important that you make the best use of the technology and software available and also choose the best platform to go ahead. What best a platform can be apart from social media that has a plethora of channels for you to use.
The most significant and perhaps the most successful of all social media platform is Instagram which is undoubtedly the best platform to post and share pictures and videos. Yes, though this was primarily designed to share pictures and videos and came into existence not even a decade back, it has proved its potential in digital marketing scenario. Integrating it with your email marketing campaign will surely provide you with assured and desired results.
There are lots of useful features available in Instagram that you can put to bet use for your business growth and promotions, driving more traffic to your site, enhance the level of engagement and increase the chances of converting leads into your paying customers. The most significant of all features is the Instagram story and captions.
Posting your Instagram Story
To make sure that you get the desired results using your Instagram Stories and buy real Instagram likes you will have to follow a specific guideline.
Ideally, Instagram offers three specific options to posting your Instagram Story. However, there are a few things that you should keep in mind when you take a photo and post it in your Instagram business profile:
- You must capture and publish live content to your Instagram account for your followers
- You must create the best type of text post
- You can pair a music clip with an image or video of your choice to make it more appealing and understandable
- You may even add an animated zoom to a video and
- You must focus on your product and brand value to choose a subject for the picture or video.
Instagram Stories will make it much easier to add personality to your content only if you do it correctly. To ensure that you can add different fun features as well as other features such as:
- Smile icon
- A location
- Poll and others.
You may also tag a different account in your Instagram Story which is an excellent way to connect with your followers as well as other businesses. For this you will have to type “@” along with the username you like to mention to make the tag clickable. All you need to do now is press the Your Story + icon to save it to the camera rolls to publish later.
Instagram Stories and its search capabilities provide a huge opportunity for businesses to be found easily and therefore if you are contemplating to use it then you will be better off with your email marketing strategy.
Writing Instagram captions
Pictures are believed to speak a thousand words and therefore it will bring out the meaning of your context in the best possible way. However, it may be a bit difficult for you to write remarkable captions for your images if you are new to it and these following steps can help you in this process and relieve the stress.
- Do not rush: You should never hasten up things while writing captions. Instead, you should write several drafts and consult with your friends, co-workers or even experts for their opinion. Your content should not only be relevant but it should be timely and engaging as well.
- Engaging: Instagram have recently made amendments in its algorithm to organize the feed of each user and to find engaging contents according to their set parameters. They are more concerned with the visibility of such posts and consider the number of likes and comments that it receives. Therefore, take time to create a content that will meet with all the requirements of Instagram and delight your customers as well.
- Length: Next you should consider the length of your caption. It can go up to 2,200 characters but you will be surprised to know for comparison that Twitter only allows 140 and Instagram about 160. Moreover, users will only be able to see the first 3 or 4 lines of your caption after which they will have to click on ‘More’ to see the rest. To make your captions attractive, include all important things at the beginning of the caption so that it is always visible.
- CTA: To ensure that you can engage the users more include a call-to-action always in your caption. This will encourage them to like, comment, and share your photo and it will also direct users to your bio link to check out a blog post or a new product. Make sure that you change the link to keep it relevant to your most recent post.
- Links: When you include links make sure that you use shortened tracking links in your URL. This will enable you to see the quantum of traffic that came from your Instagram account or after viewing a specific post.
- Geotag: Always make sure that you use a geotag as that will ensure a higher level of engagement. Adding a geotag is found to provide 79% higher engagement from the users and will also give your users another way to reach out to your content. This will in the end lead to a higher traffic and chance of conversion.
If at any point of time you feel that you are in doubt about writing your captions make sure you keep it short. This is because there is very little correlation between engagement level and caption length. However, short captions will allow your visuals to do the necessary talking.
Take help of Harris if you want to make the best use of Instagram and buy real Instagram likes through your email marketing campaign. Over a decade He has been helping hundreds of businesses with his experience.
One Reply to “Post Best Instagram Stories And Captions To Improve Your Email Marketing Efforts”
In this article, I’ve compiled the 13 Best Instagram Campaigns of all time, …. Finally, note that CTA in the caption – if you have a certain goal for your Instagram posts, …. Story may be a place for promotions in the future, which is sure to increase … Generation Strategies · Email Drip Campaigns · Landing Pages Strategies